Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4TH Of July!

Hello, it's Jake again!  I decided to post something for John while he was out enjoying the holiday.


 You know what?  I actually learned a few things about Indepenence Day that I didn't know.  Did you know that Independence Day was first celebrated in Philadelphia on July 8, 1776?  I quickly found out that the Fourth of July has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1941.

I don't think that there is one single house that dosen't have some sort of cookout (or cook-ins in some cases).  There have been several auctions that John has gone to on Independence Day, many of which an auction company make them annual customs, just like a barbeque.  There are even some antique malls that have a huge gala today.

I hope that you have a fantastic Independence Day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about what you do. I will most definitely keep you in mind when I need some help!

    ReplyDelete