Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4TH Of July!

Hello, it's Jake again!  I decided to post something for John while he was out enjoying the holiday.


 You know what?  I actually learned a few things about Indepenence Day that I didn't know.  Did you know that Independence Day was first celebrated in Philadelphia on July 8, 1776?  I quickly found out that the Fourth of July has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1941.

I don't think that there is one single house that dosen't have some sort of cookout (or cook-ins in some cases).  There have been several auctions that John has gone to on Independence Day, many of which an auction company make them annual customs, just like a barbeque.  There are even some antique malls that have a huge gala today.

I hope that you have a fantastic Independence Day!

2 comments:

  1. Nice article and thanks for sharing your knowledge.When you are thinking of arranging an antique auction while trying to sell your belongings before leaving the old house, you would need the help of the best MA appraisers. We are the most experienced mass appraisers in Massachusetts to organize an estate auction, and are there to help you with all the arrangements with our expert and professional touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about what you do. I will most definitely keep you in mind when I need some help!

      Delete