Thursday, September 3, 2015

CLEARANCE: VINTAGE HOMECOMING / FORMAL DRESSES


The hot summer will hopefully soon be gasping for its final breath. School will be starting, and its social calendar will be in full swing: homecoming dances, fall weddings!
Wisdom Lane is slashing and dashing the prices on all our formal gowns. Our inventory includes handmade one-of-a-kind dresses, vintage fashion unlike anything you'll currently find on another rack, and gently warn beauties. You're sure to find the perfect fit for yourself or the teen in your life!

Get them while they last:



This wonderful formal dress by JULIET is only $42.50, and can be seen on eBay here.



Another formal dress that's $42.50 is this one by QUINCEASCERA.  It can be seen in my eBay store here.



This TONY BOWLS dress would look great anywhere, and it's also $42.50. You can see this dress here.SOLD



This great TERANI dress can be seen in my eBay store here.



This great handmade dress can be purchased for $35.00 in my Etsy store here.



This wonderful MAURICES dress can be seen in my eBay store here.



This great handmade dress can be seen in my Etsy store here.




This handmade yellow formal dress can be seen in my Etsy shop here.



You can see this formal dress in my Etsy shop here.

 


You can see this formal dress in my Etsy shop here.


You can see this formal dress in my Etsy shop here.


You can see this great NIKI BY NIKI LIVAS formal dress in my eBay store here.



This great MARK & JOHN dress can be seen in my eBay store here.



This great IZ BYER CALIFORNIA dress can be seen in my eBay store here.


This great STEPPIN OUT formal can be seen in my eBay store here.



This Morgan CO formal can be seen in my eBay store here.

 


This black STEPPIN OUT dress can be seen in my eBay store here.



This fantastic Dave and Johnny formal dress can be seen in my eBay store here.



This great Corey P dress can be seen in my eBay store here.



This great Jessica McClintock dress with earrings can be see in my eBay store here.



This great polka dot halter top dress can be seen in my eBay store here.



This EVA BLUE dress can be seen in my eBay store here.



This great black floral dress can be seen in my eBay store here.


This great dress can be seen in my Etsy shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment