Friday, December 26, 2014

What to do with an Etsy Gift Card



Did Santa leave an Etsy Gift Card for you this year?  I happen to accept them, and I’d like to invite you to scroll through my items in my Wisdom Lane store on Etsy.

Here are some great highlights from my store:


Eisenberg earrings



Austrian Bouillon Cups

Lot Of 2 China Ceramic Porcelain Antique Bouillon Cups And Saucers Royal Vienna Austria Beehive Mark Gold Guild 1850 to 1864 
 

Retro clothing like this fantastic dress



Jewelry like this great set


Purses like this wonderful beaded variety


This killer Tea-for-two set


 Vintage Tea For Two Set Art Deco Silverplate Teapot And Lot of 2 Czechoslovakian Cups And Saucers Marked Union K 

 Or even this Lady Chintz Biscuit Jar

Vintage 1800s Sandlandware Lady Chintz Pottery Biscuit Jar Or Barrel With Metal Lid And Handle 


As you scroll through the shop, you will find numerous good buys on additional items.  You can click on the pictures above to see the items in my Etsy shop.

To see the rest of the goodies, you can see them here.

Have a happiest of New Year’s from Wisdom Lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment